Weekly recap time, using #creativedaily photos! Also some adjustments to the blog schedule, after the recap.
26. Adore -I adore this little furball. Even though the last few days she's been in total brat mode.
If this is the first you are hearing of monkey madness, you can read all about it here on the blog and you can find the released monkeys in the gallery and in the shop.
On to the blog changes...
For the last 2 months I've been successfully blogging every week day. After failing to blog even weekly the last few years, it felt really great to succeed at posting almost daily. Blogging every weekday though is time consuming and rough on my wrists and arms. Repetitive strain injuries are the best aren't they? So I've decided to cut back on blogging.
At this point in time, this will be my last #creativedaily recap. I'm taking a break from that challenge this month. It is also the least popular blog post, every week. I'm also going to skip Tuesday posts off and on, as that day never had a specific theme or topic.


