Animal Doodle a Day Weekly Round Up 3

elephant doodle

15. Elephant - Ira the elephant doing some painting. I don't know what he's painting but I know he's making a mess. Fun for a piece of hoop art maybe?

cat doodles

16. Cat- A whole lot of cat doodles. Drawing specific cat breeds for possible felt animals is way more difficult than specific dog breeds. I eventually just stated drawing random cats.
seal doodles
17. Seal- Not my best doodle day. Quick doodles of Hamlet the baby harp seal and the face of Titus the elephant seal.

tiger doodle

18. Tiger- Kiki the Tiger. Looks like she might be looking at something. We'll have to leave it to our imagination what it might be since I drew her right at the top of the page. Doodle planning fail.

yeti doodle

19. Yeti- I think this guy might be related to Otis the Cake Troll. I like his teeth.

whale doodle

20. Narwhal -Since I already drew a narwhal for my whale doodle on whale day, here is a narwhal shaking fins with a beluga whale. Maybe they're high fiving? I think this would make a fun piece of hoop art one day. The beluga needs a little work first.
flamingo doodle

21. Flamingo - Some attempts at flamingos. I'd really like to make some bird Squshies some day, but birds have proven really tricky to get the right look for.