Been a long time since I did a week in review post! They seemed to be getting a bit boring and repetitive so they just didn't seem very fun for anyone.
Well this month I'm trying to do the #fmsphotoaday challenge. I've been posting my pictures on Instagram, Twitter, and sometimes on Facebook. I realized they are kind of like mini blog posts for each day, but with a different prompt each day it is a bit more fun than my usual 'I sewed this today'. Here's my first week of photos!
Day 1: Colorful
The first prompt was colorful and what is more colorful than the 80's cat? These larger cat plush are some of the most colorful Squshies I've ever made. I've love bright colors, so it is kind of strange that I rarely work with anything but natural and neutral colors.
Day 2: Light
Day 3: Me Today
Day 4: Motion
Motion pictures count for motion right? After a long day of Squshie making I like to watch a movie, a tv show, or way too many Youtube videos. This past week I've been on a movie watching kick. I'm pretty sure this only makes Beauregard want fame and fortune even more!
I've been super stressed about getting everything I want to get done for DesignerCon finished in time. A couple hours of zoning out before trying to go to sleep really seems to help.
Day 5: Afternoon
On day 5 my afternoon was tiger stripes. Kiki the tiger takes a long time to make. If I'm making tigers that is pretty much all I'm going to do for the whole day. Her stripes took up the whole afternoon.
Day 6: 8 o' clock
Day 7: What You Saw Today
Hope you enjoyed this new approach to a weekly update!