Needle felt sculptures (series 1) Winnifred the Stegosaurus

My first dinosaur is ready to go, now that I've finally built a display box!

needled felted dinosaur sculpturesqushies felt dinosaur sculpture

Winnifred the Stegosaurus is a 4"x3"x6" soft sculpture, needle felted from eco-fi felt and polyester fibers. Like all the Squshies, she is hand cut and has her own story. She is not hand sewn, as needle felting requires no thread, glue, or fasteners of any kind and is held together by friction alone =) can you tell I'm way too fascinated with needle felting?

Winnifred is available in our Storenvy shop, and the rest of series 1 will be available as soon as I build them display boxes. As you may have guessed, I plan to make further series' of sculptures if these do well (more dinos and perhaps needle versions of some of the other Squshies). Also in the works are tutorials on the techniques I used to design and build these guys. Follow @ProjectDinosaur on twitter if you're interested.

With the amount of work I've put into these guys I really want them to last, so I've invented a ridiculous lifetime warranty: While I still live, if one of my sculptures is damaged in any way, all you have to do is mail it to me and I will repair it and ship it back to you free of charge. Just be sure to contact us first and make sure you have a current mailing address before you send it =)