Ok so there's no such thing as National T-Rex day (although some people seem to have invented National act like a T-Rex day) but there seems to be a national day for pretty much everything, hence the T-shirt.
 |
| T-Rex FTW |
I have recently become aware that the first day of summer (June 21st) is considered by some to be National T-Shirt day. Having accidentally designed a t-shirt while creating a stencil for Danielle's T-Rex skirt, and having printed it with SpreadShirt, who happens to celebrate t-shirt day with a free shipping coupon, I feel it's a good time to let the internet at large know, that if they feel like buying a t-shirt to celebrate National T-Shirt day, and they want that shirt to be awesome, then it better have a T-Rex on it, and while there is a wide range of awesome T-Rex shirts out there, I offer my own design for your enjoyment, as well as a free shipping coupon(T-DAY2012), and the longest sentence I have ever written, with, perhaps, an excessive amount of commas.

 |
| My one and only red shirt. |